Here are some pictures from around the web dating to the 1960s and 1970s. It's interesting to look at the fashion choices from back then and see some candid shots of celebrities. I tried to link most of them back to their original source but some of these I just had on my computer and I don't know where I saved them from.

Need extra cash? Read my article on making money with Associated Content


Bruce Lee looking like a gangster.


Steve Rubell, Michael Jackson, and Steven Tyler at Studio 54 from Life.

Steve Rubell rockin' Adidas sneakers.

Bianca and Mick Jagger at 54.

Sixties Pictures, Images and Photos

Cher 01 Pictures, Images and Photos
Cher.

60s Miniskirts 14 Pictures, Images and Photos

Hot Pants & Mini Skirt 02 Pictures, Images and Photos
Check out this photobucket gallery where I got the past four pictures from it's great.




Jane Fonda from this gallery.


The Ronettes and Phil Spector from here.






Lauren Hutton


Debbie Harry looks good without even trying.


Miss Universe contestants from here.


English soccer star George Best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...